ASMP also provides comprehensive refurbishing services for machinery:
- refurbishing of mechanical elements, such as regeneration of parts, replacement with new parts, changing bearings, drives, etc.,
- Minor upgrades and regulation of settings during renovation,
- Inventory of replacement parts, cyclical and unplanned inspections.
We provide on-demand maintenance crews, as we have done for years.
Sample refurbishing works
Comprehensive inspection and refurbishing of extruders (originally manufactured in 1976):
- Inspection and refurbishing of the gearbox:
- dismantling and cleaning the gearbox,
- replacing damaged gears,
- replacing bearing components and gaskets,
- installing a new lubrication system (pump, filter),
- constructing a new lubrication system and mounting system for thrust bearing,
- Inspection and refurbishing of aggregate batch system:
- dismantling and cleaning,
- replacing the filling valve (design and construction),
- replacing doors and the feeder (design and construction),
- constructing new sockets for temperature sensors,
- Installation of the complete system, and start up at the test site.